Thursday, July 8, 2010

School Life;

Well, i don't know when these are from,
but i was still in school when they happened.
& you see that's the beauty of my blog,
i dont need to be exact -- yet.
so here is school for me, PARTY.





nothing even needs to be said,
Halloween-FOOTBALL PLAYER - storm made me and kaity
go to china isle with him. he tried to convince us
that it is better then panda express, yeah, PANDA,
well guess what it's not!


sometime around the first week of school,
and i mean who wouldnt want this picture.
my grade was 5300%.
yeah, i really strive for excellence!





Obama's speech, what a freaking waste of time.
& if you felt uncomfortable watching, or your parents
didnt want you 'brain washed' you had the choice of leaving.
HAHA.

This is basically a description of my life in math class,
Carissa & I doing our homework,
but really, making butt day signs for ruchti
on his birthday!
Well, that is all for now,
probably another post in 40 seconds,
i have a lot of time to make up!
gooooooodbye,










No comments:

Post a Comment